Open position: Linux Admin
We are looking for an experienced Linux Admin to join our IPTV/OTT team. The main focus of the position is installing, maintaining, and supporting UniqCast software stack which is built on top of Linux and Docker. UniqCast main product is deployed in private data centers or public cloud infrastructure by using Docker Swarm.
Our product consists of backend systems (Go, Nodejs), HTML5 frontends (Angular), iOS/Android client apps (QML, Java, ObjectiveC).
- Strong Linux related skills, with at least 2 years of experience
- Medium to advanced knowledge of networking
- DevOps related skills (stack deployment, scripting, automation)
- Ability to work in a team and accomplishing challenging tasks
- Strong desire to learn and grow together with our company
We expect our ideal candidate to be well acquainted with some of these technologies and have the capability to master those they have not used yet.
- OS: Ubuntu server edition,
- Orchestration platforms on which our applications work: Docker Swarm or Kubernetes,
- Experience with various databases (Databases we use: PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Mariadb),
- Experience with CI/CD - (Our stack: Bitbucket (Git), Jenkins, Jira),
- Scripting: knowledge of scripting is required (at least Bash), knowledge of programming in any language is a plus.
- Experience in IPTV/OTT or other video delivery systems is a plus.
We offer our employees constant opportunities to learn new and improve existing skills. Each individual in UniqCast matters, and it is our mission to keep our employees motivated and in love with their work.
As a UniqCast employee, you will have access to:
- Competitive salary based on the level of experience you will bring to the team with promotion and bonus schema,
- A reward system based on the years working with us,
- Christmas bonus,
- A three-month mentoring program as a part of your onboarding schedule (and the opportunity to become a mentor in the future),
- Access to education (books, seminars, conferences, and certification programs),
- Access to free coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, and snacks,
- Up to 30 days of paid leave per year based on your experience, education and family obligations,
- Access to team-building activities (hiking club, running club, team-buildings, workshops and lectures, monthly office lunches, and more).
And last, but not least:
- Opportunity to deliver exciting products to millions of viewers across the globe.
- Work with the latest technology paradigms.
- Prove yourself on the complex challenges that will bring your experience to the next level.
- Be a part of a growing, successful company competing on a global level.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Type of employment: Full time
Apply for this position by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org