DevOps Engineer Wanted!
UniqCast is looking for a DevOps Engineer! The main tasks of the position are to architect, automate, deploy, and manage our CI/CD and service infrastructure.
If you recognize yourself in the following bullets, this is the right job for you:
We offer our employees constant opportunities to learn new and polish existing skills all the while working in an easy-going and friendly, yet professional and stimulating atmosphere.
Each individual in UniqCast matters, and it is our mission to keep our employees motivated and stimulated, happy and in love with their work.
- Flexible work hours, with the ability to work from home some days of the week (or working from home at all times if you are not located in Zagreb),
- Competitive salary based on the level of experience you will bring to the team with promotion and bonus schema,
- A reward system based on the years working with us,
- Christmas bonus,
- A three-month mentoring program as a part of your onboarding schedule (and the opportunity to become a mentor in the future),
- Access to education (books, seminars, conferences and certification programs).
- Access to free coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, and snacks.
- Up to 30 days of paid leave per year based on your experience and family obligations.
- Access to team-building activities (hiking club, running club, team-buildings, workshops and lectures, monthly office lunches, and more).
- 100% paid sick leave.
Send your CV to email@example.com. We'll contact you shortly!