Open position: Flutter Developer
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer to work on the mobile video / Interactive TV applications and help us create the best possible user experience for the viewers.
As a fast-growing company, we are constantly searching for ambitious, motivated, and innovative professionals to support our growth and bring a competitive edge to our products.
As a Flutter Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level code base using best practices for Android and iOS mobile platforms and implementing an exciting, streamlined user experience.
To ensure success as a Flutter Developer, you should have extensive knowledge about theoretical software engineering and have good knowledge about the mobile platforms we are targeting.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and developing modern mobile applications using Flutter inside a skillful team of software engineers,
- Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities,
- Basic knowledge of Java, Objective C is a bonus,
- Cooperating and consulting with other company members.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Previous work experience as a Flutter Developer which targets mobile platforms,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs of Flutter,
- Good knowledge of Dart,
- Proven experience implementing front-end applications,
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive code,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer our employees constant opportunities to learn new and improve existing skills. Each individual in UniqCast matters, and it is our mission to keep our employees motivated and in love with their work.
As a UniqCast employee, you will have access to:
- Flexible work hours, with the ability to work from home some days of the week (or working from home at all times if you are not located in Zagreb),
- Competitive salary based on the level of experience you will bring to the team with promotion and bonus schema,
- A reward system based on the years working with us,
- Christmas bonus,
- A three-month mentoring program as a part of your onboarding schedule (and the opportunity to become a mentor in the future),
- Access to education (books, seminars, conferences, and certification programs).
- Access to free coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, and snacks.
- Up to 30 days of paid leave per year based on your experience and family obligations.
- Access to team-building activities (hiking club, running club, team-buildings, workshops and lectures, monthly office lunches, and more).
- 100% paid sick leave.
And last, but not least:
- Opportunity to deliver exciting products to millions of viewers across the globe.
- Work with the latest technology paradigms.
- Prove yourself on the complex challenges that will bring your experience to the next level.
- Be a part of a growing, successful company competing on a global level.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!